I love to laugh. In fact, I spend most of the day laughing at myself…or at Barry. He is still making fun of me for the time that I actually believed that Affordable Dentures was “affordable” because they sold used dentures…yeah, here’s my sign.
So, I thought it would be a blast to give y’all a list of the six funniest blog posts I’ve ever read…be ready to giggle. You might not be able to cover them all today – but when you need a laugh, make sure you come back to read these. 😀
1. The OB Nurse by Pioneer Woman – Seriously, the first time I read this post I laughed until I cried. Really. Every time I read it I laugh….and then I think about it during church and I laugh again. Read it.
2. Stuff Crunchy Mamas Say by Mama Natural – Okay, I do not condone curse words at all. But when Brandy sent this to me to watch I knew that it was safe….she would never send me trash. Oh. My. Gosh! I laughed until my sides hurt. And then Barry came home and I made him watch it…and then I laughed until my sides hurt again. “Coconut oil….where’s the coconut oil?”
3. Stuff Crunchy Mamas Say Part Two by Mama Natural – Okay, so if the first one made you laugh…so will this one. “It’s the FDA!”
4. The Simple Homemaker Haircut – So, this one isn’t really a post….it’s just a photo from my friend Christy at The Simple Homemaker. But dude, every time I look at it, I snort. Every time I cut Barry’s hair now, I laugh…I think, “well, at least it won’t look like Christy’s hair cut. BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Love you Christy!
5. Emotional Blackmail on Facebook by Get Along Home – I just have to tell you guys that Cindy from Get Along Home is one of the funniest people I’ve ever had the pleasure to speak to. Everything she says makes me end up saying “Amen sister!” while I’m reading my email. I’ve always hated “repost” statuses on Facebook…so does Cindy: “I rarely see men do this. You know why? Because men (and a few stoic women whom I admire and try to emulate) don’t give a rat’s patootie what some person they barely know thinks of their unwillingness to forward a chain status for the greater good.”
Yes, she said patootie. LOL
6. How Not To Dress For a Wedding Three Weeks Post Partum by Smockity Frocks – For some reason, I can see myself doing something along these lines…I seem to be gaining weight like a sumo wrestler with this pregnancy…and I have a wedding 6 days BEFORE I’m scheduled to give birth. Pray for me y’all. Pray this doesn’t happen to me…and snort while you read it.