Do you think Crock On! is a book worth promoting? Would you like to make money by sharing it with others? If so, sign up as an affiliate and every time someone you refer buys a copy of the digital (PDF) book, I’ll give you half of the sales price.
To become an affiliate:
- I use e-junkie to sell Crock On! To be an affiliate, you first need to sign up with e-junkie (it is free) and log in.
- Click the “Affiliates” tab in the top right of the window.
- Then click “affiliate admin” in the horizontal bar just below the tabs.
- On the “Manage Your Affiliate Account” screen, click “Get affiliate code.”
- Select “Barry and Stacy Myers” from the drop-down menu (if not already selected).
- Then click “Get Affiliate Code” button just below.
- Important: On this page, select “Crock On! A Semi-Whole Foods Slow Cooker Cookbook” from the drop-down menu and then click “Get Affiliate Code” button just below. DO NOT USE THE COMMON AFFILIATE HOP LINK!
- The next page offers all the HTML code you’ll need (it is in a yellow box). Highlight, copy and paste that whole box of characters wherever you want/need to use it. If you would prefer to just get the web address to share, look for the part of the code between a set of quote marks that looks like this
https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?ii=1165880&c=ib&aff=XXXXXX&cl=191502 (the XXXXXX is your affiliate code)
I’ve tried to make it as easy as possible if you want to use graphics in your sidebar, or on a page or post on your website. To use any of the images below, simply right click on the one you want and choose “Save As” to save it to your computer. Then insert the image wherever you want, directing the image to your affiliate link. If you’re not HTML-savvy, the link structure looks like this:
<a href=”http://fill-in-your-affiliate-link”><img src=”http://URL-of-image”></a>
If you need any help making this work, feel free to contact me at stacy (at) stacymakescents (dot) com.
I’ve also created several banner ads you are welcome to use in promoting the book and help generate sales. Download and use any of the files below to help spread the love about Crock On!
125 x 125
300 x 300
600 x 600
468 x 60
728 x 90 (too big for this page based on my layout, download to see full image)
160 x 600