Some of you might remember when I wrote the post about working out at home. It’s a great way to save money – keeping your gym membership money in your pocket or putting it toward paying off debt. I told you in that post that I had been doing the T-Tapp DVD…I’m still doing it. And now, I’ve gotten Barry doing it too!
I want to get you guys into T-Tapp too! Why? Well, because I think it’s a great workout. Today I’m starting an 8-week series so that you guys can go along with me. I’ll talk a little bit about exercising with T-Tapp, getting your kids involved with T-Tapp, Barry will talk about men and T-Tapp, and I will discuss a little about our diet.
Don’t worry – no real crazy diets here…because after all, the first three letters of diet are D-I-E.
With T-Tapp, there is no focus on the scale. Instead, the focus is on losing inches. In my first few weeks of T-Tapp, I saw less than 1 inch lost. I was disappointed because so many people lose multiple inches, but I keep going with T-Tapp because I just feel SO GREAT when doing it.
I’m going to focus a little harder on it with you guys and let you see how it works when paired with a great, healthy diet. My goal is to weigh 130 pounds and right now I weigh about 135. Also, I’d like to wear a size 8 pants and I’m in a 10-12. Wow. I can’t believe I wrote that for the whole internet to read. I think I might have just lost my mind. Send a medic.
Barry wants to lose some weight and inches too. I don’t think I’ve told you guys before, but Barry suffers with scoliosis and kyphosis, both back problems. T-Tapp has really helped his back pain, and I want him to tell you guys about that later on.
My friend Mary from The Encouraging Home is walking me through this journey. She’s helped me with all my questions, and I know she would be happy to help you if you have some too. She is training to be a certified T-Tapp instructor, so she knows her stuff.
All the links that I’m using for T-Tapp are Mary’s affiliate links. Since she’s helping me, I want to help her out too. So, if you decide to buy the T-Tapp videos, please use Mary’s affiliate link. Thanks!
So, why did I choose T-Tapp? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- It only takes 15 minutes. No, really. Only 15 minutes. As a mom, I might only get 15 minutes a day for exercise, so this is just practical for me. Sometimes I even do this while Annie and Andy are watching…although Annie gets bored pretty quick and runs off to play with her dolls.
- There are no weirdo moves. I’m the queen of ungracefulness. Instead of a swan, I’m more like the ugly duckling. There is a reason that Barry sometimes refers to me as “Grace.”
- No jumping. For real, y’all. I have this rule. I don’t jump. There are two reasons for that and they’re on my body. I’ll let you figure out the rest of that.
- I can do it at home. No gym for me. The work of getting the kids ready and into the car would be more workout than this mama can handle. By the time I got to the gym, I’d be exhausted.
- It makes me feel good. I just feel better when I’m tapping.
So, why should YOU T-Tapp? Watch this little clip from Teresa and see why.
Another reason that I LOVE T-Tapp is because you can try before you buy. She lets you see the moves first and try them before you invest in the video. Check out some of those and see just how easy T-Tapp really is. I love that she really stands behind her product.
Now, let’s get started with T-Tapp! I look forward to these 8 weeks with you. And I’m still shocked that I actually put my weight on here. Send a medic.